Matt The Cat Joins Rock-It Radio!

Chat about songs, topics and people you heard on XM Satellite Radio's NIGHT PROWL SHOW, Matt's other radio programs or Matt's current Podcasts. DO NOT post general topics here.

Matt The Cat Joins Rock-It Radio!

Postby Matt The Cat » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:19 pm

Beginning next week (with this week's radio show), The Friday Night Cat Fight Podcast will also be heard over http://www.rockitradio.net! I am very pleased, proud and honored to be able to present my weekly podcast on the internet's premiere place for oldies radio, Rock-It Radio!

Each show will still appear FIRST on http://www.fridaynightcatfight.com and the addition of the Rock-It Radio audience will offer great exposure for what I do. So please check out Rock-It's great line-up of DJs and shows, if you haven't already. Some of these jocks should sound familiar to you. Cool Bobby B's show can be heard every week on Rock-It Radio, so if you've cancelled your XM, this is a great way to still catch the "king of the cowbell," Cool Bobby B. Also, remember when author Steve Propes used to come on my Doo Wop West Coast Wednesday shows? Well, he's got a fantastic 45s show on Rock-It. Also, Rick Ward and Judy The Beauty, who used to call into my Night Prowl Show all the time have a wonderful show as well as Lane Quigley, Bill Green and some great rockabilly shows from Trevor Highland and Jackie Bond. So as you can see, Rock-It Radio is a great place for me and my Cat Fight Show. They are non-profit and dedicated to the preservation and presentation of the music we all love!

Enjoy,
Matt The Cat
Matt The Cat
Site Admin

Re: Matt The Cat Joins Rock-It Radio!

Postby BFSD » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:31 pm

Well It is about time.
I like Steve Propes' show the best. But Now I have The Cat Man.
BFSD

Postby StL Rob » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:07 pm

Sweet....
StL Rob

Postby Matt The Cat » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:59 pm

As of right now, I will be presenting the same basic show that's also available each week on the FNCF page. But you never know what the future will hold.

MTC
Matt The Cat
Site Admin

Postby Ply474 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:07 pm

congrats Matt! I hope this is a start of many good things to come! Looking foward to future shows!
Ply474

Return to Matt The Cat On The Radio