The Oscars

Post all your general topics here. Talk about your hot rod, your boat, your vacation, your new puppy or anything you want.

The Oscars

Postby Yum Yum » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:27 pm

This Post Is For Virginia The Only One That Cared Enough To E Mail Me For My Oscar Predictions That I Put Out Every Year On The Night Prowl With Matt The Cat !! So Hear Goes This Years Picks !! Best Picture The Kings Speech Best Actress Natalie Portman Best Actor Colin Firth Best Supporting Actress Melissa Leo Best Supporting Actor Christian Bale Best Director David Fincher For The Social Network So That Is My Picks And Enjoy The Oscars I Know I Will !! And Again Thanks Virginia Mayo For White Heat And Asking For My Predicions !!
Yum Yum

Re: The Oscars

Postby Matt The Cat » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:30 pm

I'll be watchin' the show and thinkin' of you, Yum Yum and all the movie fun we used to have on the air.
"I am Juda Ben-Hur!"

MTC
Matt The Cat
Site Admin

Postby Virginia » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:28 pm

So far 2 out of 6 as usual you are on a roll
Virginia

Postby Virginia » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:49 am

finishing up with 5 out of 6, go Yum Yum
Virginia

Postby Yum Yum » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:44 pm

Thank You Virginia Thank You Matt And Thanks Academy Members !! See You Next Year At The 84th Oscar Show !!
Yum Yum

Postby Matt The Cat » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:02 am

Hey Yum,
What'd you think of the actual SHOW? I wasn't impressed. I wish Billy Crystal had hosted...again. Most of the show fell flat on its face, in my opinion. Too bad, because the movies they were honoring were mostly good.

Matt
Matt The Cat
Site Admin

Postby Yum Yum » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:08 pm

Matt The Oscars No Matter What They Try To Do Alway's Come Out The Same BORING !!! But It's The Best BORING Show Of The Year !! And When You Love The Movie's Like We Do You Put That Aside And Look For The Little Golden Moments That Work !! Here's Just A Few Golden Moments Kirk Douglas Saying Melissa Leo Is Good Looking Remember He's 94 Also Randy Newman"s Speech On His Winning The Oscar For Best Song !! The Beginning Montage Of All The Movies With Alec Baldwin And Just To See Halle Barry And Scarlett Johanssen And A Bunch Of Beautiful Actress's It Makes It All Worth While !! And I Agree You Can't Bring Back Bob Hope Or For That Matter Johnny Carson But You Could Bring On Billy Crystal Gayle !! So See You Next Year At The Academy Awards !!
Yum Yum

Return to General Topics (Hot Rods etc)