The T.A.M.I. Show

Post all your general topics here. Talk about your hot rod, your boat, your vacation, your new puppy or anything you want.

The T.A.M.I. Show

Postby Yum Yum » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:25 pm

Tuesday the best Rock And Roll concert movie will be released and its about time !! Its 1964 before FM radio and Woodstock and we all bought 45s and loved the great sounds of the times !! James Brown stole the show but also showed him to the White audience and he was on his way !! The Beach Boys The Stones Marvin Gaye Leslie AL Gore Jan and Dean Gerry and The Pacemakers The Supremes and Terri Garr dancing before she made it big in Oh God and Glen Campbell before he was the star of the 70s !! I cant wait to buy the DVD for 20.00 and relive the early 60s music in glorious Black and White !! Three Dog Night !! It is by far the best Rock and Roll Concert film even if it was only James Brown doing Night Train and Please Please Please and Prisoner Of Love GREAT !! FABULOUS !! FANTASTIC !! It will be worth the wait of 46 years !! Yum Yum P.S. It Sucks with out Matts fri. Night Cat Fight and Newsletter on March 19TH cant wait to the 26th to get my Matt The Cat Fix !!
Yum Yum

Re: The T.A.M.I. Show

Postby Virginia » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:57 am

Yum Yum Amazon has The T.A.M.I. Show DVD available for pre-order marked down to $13.99, we are waiting for ours to arrive. Virginia
Virginia

Postby Yum Yum » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:35 pm

Thank You Virginia Mayo !! I loved you in White Heat !! Yum Yum
Yum Yum

Postby Matt The Cat » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:35 pm

I'm so happy that the T.A.M.I show is finally available on DVD! I saw a bootlegged VHS of it many years ago and it blew my mind, even w/o the Beach Boys.

-MTC
Matt The Cat
Site Admin

Postby Yum Yum » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:47 pm

Dont Worry Matt Baby the Beach Boys give out those Good Vibrations and Please Let Me Wonder that you and God Only Knows the few who dont like my favorite group after the Beatles !! Matt I Get Around and you get the California Girl !! Yum Yum
Yum Yum

Return to General Topics (Hot Rods etc)