TV

Post all your general topics here. Talk about your hot rod, your boat, your vacation, your new puppy or anything you want.

Re: TV

Postby Matt The Cat » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:39 am

Yeah, that looks like a GREAT show, Yum Yum. I don't have HBO, so I'll have to wait for DVD for that one. Let us know how it is, ok?

MTC
Matt The Cat
Site Admin

Postby N. Schell » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:02 pm

Anyone have any opinions on this season's Mad Men? I just can't believe it is already all over!Nick in MN
Nick from MN
N. Schell

Postby Matt The Cat » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:56 pm

Yeah, I thought it was a very dynamic season. We got to see even more of Don and he even began to open up. I felt this was the darkest season yet in so many ways, (Joan's "secret", Don's old beatnik mistress, Betty's depression, Sally's acting out etc). This is still the best show on TV, PERIOD! I can't wait for season 5.

-MTC
Matt The Cat
Site Admin

Postby N. Schell » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:15 pm

Matt, It WAS the darkest season, but the last episode seemed very uplifting to me. I suppose Don's new marriage can't work, but it was nice to see him happy for at least a while! Nick in MN
Nick from MN
N. Schell

Postby Yum Yum » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:57 pm

Boardwalk Empire Is Still The Best Of What TV Can Do !! Also I Like Dancing With The Stars And When The New York Giants Play On Sunday Or Monday Leave Me Alone !! That's It For TV !! Oh Also Fox News !! Yum Yum
Yum Yum

Postby John From Madison » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:42 pm

I bought a TV Tuner that plugs into a USB port on the computer a few weeks back. I've been using it with my laptop. I really thought I would find something to watch on over the air TV. You know what I've been watching consistently? Emergency! reruns from the 70s. There's a retro channel on one of the new HD sub-channels here in Madison.
John From Madison

Postby Yum Yum » Sun May 08, 2011 4:55 pm

Brian Wilson Smile The Making Of This And Pet Sounds A Real Good Documentary !! This Was A Surprise While Surfing The TV I Got Brian Wilson The King Of Surf Music And It Made Me Go Out And Put Pet Sounds In My Car Cd Player And Take A Drive My Wife Wished I Would Have Taken A Hike !! Yum Yum
Yum Yum

Postby Matt The Cat » Mon May 09, 2011 6:40 am

LOL! I'll be looking for this, Yum Yum. Thanks for the tip.
Matt The Cat
Site Admin

Postby Yum Yum » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:36 pm

Here Are My Favorite New Fall TV Shows Tues Night. New Girl Wed. Night Revenge Sun. Night Pan Am 2ND Season On HBO Boardwalk Empire And On Mon. A Real YUM YUM Pick The Playboy Club So Bad That IT'S Good !!
Yum Yum

Postby Yum Yum » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:41 pm

Goodbye Regis Yow Will Be Missed !! Matt The Cat gone from XM My Two Favorite Shows it's not the same at night without hearing The Matt Night Prowl Show And Now the mornings will not be the same without Regis !! Now All i see is the wall street movement the Penn State Sex Scandal And To Boot I have the Flu !! When Does It Get Better ? Still Waiting For FEMA to come thru !! So Goodbye Regis For 28 years And Matt For 7 Two titans one tv one radio !!
Yum Yum

Postby Matt The Cat » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:32 pm

Regis is pure showbiz, just like you Tom! When they made you and Regis, they broke the mold.

-MTC
Matt The Cat
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Topics (Hot Rods etc)