Last movie you watched

Post all your general topics here. Talk about your hot rod, your boat, your vacation, your new puppy or anything you want.

Re: Last movie you watched

Postby Yum Yum » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:42 am

The True Grit With Jeff The Dude Bridges Is By Far The More Superior To The John The Duke Wayne Original !! Virginia I Enjoy Westerns As Much As I Enjoy Any Good Film !! In My Opinion The Best Western Ever Was The Searchers With John Wayne !! Now Updates On Current Movies Bad Teacher Bad Movie Midnight In Paris The New Woody Allen Film Overated And Boring !! Two Good Ones Are Larry Crowne With Tom Hanks And Julia Roberts Panned By The Critics But To Me It Was A Very Enjoyable Film Also For Alot Of Laughs Because Everyone Needs A Good Laugh Is Cedar Rapids With Ed Helms And Anne Heche A Real Laugh Riot !! So Virginia Mayo Of White Heat See You At The Movies !! Yum Yum
Yum Yum

Postby Matt The Cat » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:35 am

Kelly and I really dug the new "True Grit." It was very well done, but then again, so is nearly everything by the Cohen Brothers. I agree with you 100%, Tom, that "The Searchers" is the best western of all-time. I can't see that one enough...it's the "Ben-Hur" of westerns.

-MTC
Matt The Cat
Site Admin

Postby Virginia » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:44 pm

Well Cliff and I have watched both versions several times and they both have their redeeming points but we are both leaning towards the original, now I am going read the book. Virginia
Virginia

Postby Yum Yum » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:19 pm

Cowboys Vs. Aliens Better Then I Thought It Was Going To Be !! Looking Forward To Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes Looks Like A Winner !! So All You Prowlers Go Out And See A Movie It's The Best Bang For Your Buck !!
Yum Yum

Postby Yum Yum » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:21 pm

Help The Beatles Fantastic I Can Help Billy Swan Good One Help Me Rhonda The Beach Boys Great Help Me Make It Thru The Night Fabulous And The Best Movie So Far This Year THE HELP A Oscar Favorite With The Cast That Has EMMA STONE VIOLA DAVIS BRYCE DALLAS HOWARD RON HOWARDS DAUGHTER A great Soundtrack of early 60s music and just a Great movie for people who love Movies so i will Help You All And Shout To See THE HELP !!
Yum Yum

Postby Yum Yum » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:30 pm

A Surprise !! Drive With Ryan Gosling Is A 2011 Film Noir Treat !! One Of This Years Best !!
Yum Yum

Postby Yum Yum » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:43 pm

Tower Heist Not Too Bad !! Looking Forward To J. Edgar Directed By Clint Eastwood Should Be A Good Flick !! Yum Yum
Yum Yum

Postby Yum Yum » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:26 pm

J.Edgar ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Yum Yum

Postby Yum Yum » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:51 pm

DeeI Have Just Seen The Worst Movie This year MELANCHOLIA With Kirsten Dunst Good Idea That Went Bye Bye!! A Very Weird Film Sober Or Stoned
Yum Yum

Postby Yum Yum » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:04 pm

The Muppets good for kids as well as grown up kids and i love the song Rainbow Connection! Go see it! !
Yum Yum

Postby Yum Yum » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:46 pm

Michelle Williams will win for her role in My Week With Marilyn Real good movie and behind the show biz stuff that goes on when a movie is being made. This i one of the best movies of the year loved Marilyn Monroe and now love Michelle my belle Williams! Yum Yum
Yum Yum

Postby StL Rob » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:06 am

Just watched two documentaries from a few years ago: 1) End of the Century: Story of the Ramones & 2) New York Doll...about the 2004 New York Dolls reunion in the UK.
StL Rob

Postby Yum Yum » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:10 pm

Shame with Carey Mulligan and it was a shame that i paid 9.00 dollars and 10.50 for medium popcorn and small Diet Coke !! Nine dollars was the senior discount one of the perks of being Old that 's about the only thing good about being 66 is saving money at the movie theatre!! So Shame was the first dud of the year !! YUM YUM
Yum Yum

Postby Yum Yum » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:19 pm

Safe House two hours of non stop action with Denzel Washington and Ryan Reynolds no relation to Debbie ! A Real surprise go see it ! Yum Yum The Oscars Feb. 25
Yum Yum

Postby Matt The Cat » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:23 pm

Cross Country Kelly and I really dug "Take Shelter." It's on DVD, so go rent it. Really good story and acting and a surprise film.
Matt The Cat
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics (Hot Rods etc)