Last movie you watched

Post all your general topics here. Talk about your hot rod, your boat, your vacation, your new puppy or anything you want.

Re: Last movie you watched

Postby Virginia » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:54 pm

Friends and I saw War Horse last night we thought it was wonderful.
Virginia

Postby Yum Yum » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:05 pm

The Hunger Games Overrated The Three Stooges Not As Bad As I Thought It Would Be Titanic ABC Movie Version Was Slow Moving And The Real Titanic Sank Faster Then The Movie On ABC And Virginia Your Wonderful War Horse Was Good But Not As Wonderful As You 21 Jump Street Was Better On TV With Johnny Depp Thats It For Now Movie Fans See You At The Local Bijou !! P. S. AMC Bad Idea On The Dine In Theatres To Noisy And Smelly !! Yum Yum
Yum Yum

Postby Yum Yum » Tue May 08, 2012 6:51 pm

The Five Year Engagment with Emily Blunt and Jason Segal is a real nice surprise comedy just a little to long also a real sleeper Bernie with Jack Black is a real good dark comedy and Jack Blacks best movie role. And if you like comic book movies The Avengers will do the trick but for me which im not a fan of these films it was a dud except for the eye candy of Scarlett Johansen a Yum Yum favorite
Yum Yum

Postby Yum Yum » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:58 pm

People Like Us with Chris Pine and Elizabeth Banks not to bad moves along at a nice pace some tears some laughs a good way to spend a summers night at the air conditioned movie theatre. Looking for Singing In The Rain on the big screen July 17th brought to us by TCM its the 60th anniversary of this classic film and this makes me feel very old when im older then a classic film it came out in 1952 and i came out not that way 1945 So go see a movie and have a wonderful Robin Not Rick Ward summer Yum Yum
Yum Yum

Postby Yum Yum » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:02 pm

It s Been A Slow Movie Summer One Of The Dudiest If That s A Word Ever So Far The Best Of This Weak Summer Would Have To Be The Dark Knight Rises And Bernie With Jack Black Is The Sleeper Of The Summer A Very Bright Black Comedy So Ill Say The Best Of The 2012 Summer Would be Dark Knight And Bernie And Spiderman See You In The Fall At The Movies Bring The Popcorn !! Yum Yum
Yum Yum

Postby BFSD » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:40 pm

A friend of mine won tickets from a radio station contest to see "Looper". First Movie that I have been to in over two years. This is some movie. I don't know how to describe it. Maybe I am so use to the Classic Movie Channel and TMC.
But I think that I will have to see it again.
BFSD

Postby Matt The Cat » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:37 am

I saw "Looper" last night. I'm not generally too big on sci-fi movies, BUT I thought "Looper" was pretty good. I care enough about the characters to see it through to the end AND was a bit surprised by the ending. I thought it was better than "Inception," which everyone went crazy for a few years ago.

-MTC
Matt The Cat
Site Admin

Postby Yum Yum » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:23 pm

This has been so far up to Labor Day one of the weakest years at the movies why i see over 100 movies by noow iveseen just forty not since 1969 have i been so not into seeing films like this. It s going to be very hard doing a Yum Yum Top Ten so i hope the fall and Christmas season bring some good films let s hope so by now and see you at the movies ,,,KEEP ON SUPPORTING MATT THE CAT
Yum Yum

Previous

Return to General Topics (Hot Rods etc)