Your Desert Island Albums

Records, records, records. Post your questions and answers regarding record collecting, my personal favorite topic.

Postby BFSD » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:15 pm

Yum Yum I can't get intersted in any of these young actresses. They are just a bunch of self centered, dumb, Air heads. They may be good looking after the surgery but they just don't have any style.
The Hepburns, Sofia, Meryl, Barbara (Stanwick), Faye, and even Dale Evans.
Just like Boyonce being compared to Etta. That was a big Crock.
BFSD

Desert Island Women

Postby Yum Yum » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:10 am

Favorites of the 50s and 60s for me were Natalie Wood or would not !! Lola whatever she wants Albright Anita Exberg Bridget Bardot Joannie Sommers i wanted to be her One Boy Connie Stevens from Brooklyn and ill give you 16 Reasons why i would love to have any of these women on a desert island or in a desert mirage ! Yum Yum
Yum Yum

Postby BFSD » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:35 am

Yum Yum,
You have some very good selections there. I agree that they were popular and great looking but they were not great actresses. They were still fun to watch and dream about.
BFSD

Re: Your Desert Island Albums

Postby Yum Yum » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:42 pm

I love the new Streisand CD sounds just like her 60s stuff !! Ill take it on a desert island also Jessica Beil now that she is no longer with Justin Timberlake !! Their is justice in this world after all !!! Yum Yum
Yum Yum

Previous

Return to Record Collecting